Love the breathability/comfort of Rothy’s but don’t want to pay $150+ for flats? Here are some companies making similar knit shoes for a lot less:
For the record, I love my Rothy’s, but I also know it’s a huge investment and always like to provide you all with affordable options. I own the Steve Madden Rosy flats in camo and love them, they do run small just like Rothy’s.
1. Kelly & Katie Fonzie Flats – $39.99, Sizes 6-11, come in several colors/patterns. I bought the camo ones when they were on super sale for $14.99 and they are great! They are true to size (they are not as pointed/narrow at the tip as Rothy’s are) and have a nice memory foam type cushion on the bottom.
2. Steve Madden Rosy Flats – $89 (I’ve also seen them at Nordstrom Rack for way less, as low as $39) – Sizes 5-11, available in 3 colors/patterns. I bought a pair of these in camo and they are really cute but do run small like Rothy’s points, the Size 11 was just too small for me unfortunately. If they had a Size 12 I would have bought those!
3. Naturalizer Alexis Loafer – $49.99, Sizes 5-11, available in Nude and Black
4. Alfani Step and Flex Pointed Toe Flats – $69.50 – Sizes 5-11, available in 3 colors
4. Sketchers Cleo Flats – $35.00 – $49.99, Sizes 5-11, available in a ton of styles (flats and loafers) and colors at Zappos.
5. Kerri Slip-On Shoes – $49.99, Buckle – available in black and leopard
*This post contains affiliate links. I will be given a small commission if you purchase something after clicking on one of my links.