As soon as January hits, retailers start releasing spring and summer styles. So I decided to order several new spring releases from Old Navy to try on at home for you!
Everything is a Large or Large Tall. I’m 5’11” and a Size 12ish.
1. Mock Neck Rib Knit Sweater (L) ($22.40 with code SWEET)- I don’t need anymore plain gray sweaters BUT this one is so good! It’s nice and lightweight and wasn’t too clingy or too loose. It’s definitely more of a spring sweater due to the material and weight.
*It comes in several colors and also comes in Plus sizes.
2. Relaxed Tie Cuff Twill Top (L Tall) ($20 with code SWEET) – I’m glad I got the Tall in this one for extra length. I always prefer this style to a classic button-up and the print is really cute!
*Also available in Plus.
3. Relaxed Print Classic Shirt in Girl Power (L Tall) ($18 with code SWEET) – I thought the pattern of this was super cute but I’m not sure how long this shirt would last because the material is thin. It also comes in a Lobster print!
4. Polka Dot Tie-Hem Shirt (L) ($22.40 with code SWEET) – this is the same fabric and pattern as the other polka dot shirt above, but in a button-up with a tie at the bottom. I love this in theory but I wish they had put a button at the bottom close to the tie – there’s a gap there so you need to make sure you have high-waisted pants on.
5. Sleeveless Smocked Swing Top (L Tall) ($8 with code SWEET) – this is such a great simple, lightweight top for summer and you can’t beat the price!
6. Rib-Knit Sweater (L) ($22.40 with code SWEET) – this sweater is actually more of a fall/winter sweater in my opinion, it is a little thicker and has some fuzziness to it. It was really comfortable and flattering.
7. Balloon-Sleeve Jumpsuit (L)($24 with code SWEET) – I am so torn about this jumpsuit because I love the pattern and it is really comfortable and easy to get on. However I think I may just be too tall for it 😭
8. Fit & Flare Cami Midi (L) ($32) – the pattern of this is gorgeous and I always love Old Navy’s fit and flare Cami dresses, they have them every year in a variety of patterns.
*Also available in Plus
9. Waist Defined Flutter Sleeve Dress (L Tall) ($22.40 with code SWEET) – I saved the best for last because this was definitely my favorite piece I tried on. The print is gorgeous and the elastic waist makes it so comfortable. It could also be dressed up or down in a lot of different ways.