I always love to see what items and posts other people loved from my favorite blogs, so I am trying to do a “Greatest Hits” post every month. Here’s what everyone loved in October:
*I am only including products that are still available in this list*
2. Deal of the Day – Black Pants for Under $30 – these are still available at Uniqlo in almost every size.
3. Deal of the Day – J. Crew Factory Sweater Blazer – I bought this in gray and I love it! I was impressed by the weight and quality of it for the price (it’s currently 35% off FYI).
4. Where Can I Find: Matching Family Pajamas – You can find all of the family PJ links here. I bought the “Dear Deer” set from Hanna Andersson but I may get another one from Target!
5. Deal of the Day: Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic – this is still only $24 at Nordstrom!
6. Deal of the Day: Old Navy Ruffle Trim Ponte Dress – I bought this in a Large Tall and I love it! It is thick enough to keep you warm but still has stretch, and is definitely long enough for work.
7. Deal of the Day: Plaid Pants for $17 – I bought these in Large Tall but exchanged them for Large. I am 5’11” so you need to be very tall to get the “Tall” size!
8. Deal of the Day: Old Navy Fit & Flare Dress – I bought this one in Large Tall, and it is so comfortable and flattering. I am going to wear it on Thanksgiving.
9. Rothy’s Review – I’m wearing these right now! I hesitated on buying these flats for an entire year due to the price tag, but I now wish I had purchased them soon.
10. Deal of the Day: Buy One Get One 50% Off Sweaters at Target – this deal has ended – but Target is now running a promotion where you get a $10 gift card for a $50 apparel purchase or a $25 gift card for a $100 apparel purchase.
*This post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on one of my links.