I ordered a few things online in the last couple weeks from LOFT and Old Navy (since Tall sizes are only online), and finally got a chance to try them on! Here are my thoughts:
*This post contains affiliate links but is not sponsored.
1. Button Shoulder Flare Dress – LOFT (on sale for $53.70 and is also available in Plus size here.
I am on the fence on this one – this is a 12 Tall and fits well but I can’t decide if it’s too snug in the stomach for me (it is more of a subtle flare than I expected). I do love the color and the sleeves, and it would be good to have for holiday work events.
2. Fit and Flare Crepe Dress – Old Navy ($19.60 with code HURRY)
I love this one! It has a back zip but there is a little stretchy panel on the side of the waist to make it really comfortable. This is the Burgundy Floral in Large Tall.
3. Chambray Flutter Sleeve Dress – Old Navy ($13.98 with code HURRY)
This is a great deal for a dress that can be worn all year round, depending on how you styled it. This is a Large Tall.
4. Ruffle Trim Ponte Dress – Old Navy ($19.60 with code HURRY)
This is a definite yes! It is thick enough to be warm and to not show every little flaw (like some fitted sheaths do) – and is incredibly comfortable too! This is a Large Tall and I love the length of it for wearing to work.
5. Long Line Shaker Stitch Cardigan – Old Navy ($28 with code HURRY)
This is more expensive compared to other Old Navy pieces, but I think it is worth it. It is really thick and comfortable and could be worn over a lot of different blouses (I’m wearing a forest green cami underneath). This is a size Large.
6. Soft Brushed Pea Coat – Old Navy ($39.20 with code HURRY)
I’ve never ordered a coat in Tall sizes from Old Navy before but it turns out that the arms are way too long on me! Besides the fit on the arms, it is cute but I don’t know if I love it.
1 thought on “At Home Try On: LOFT and Old Navy”