I always love it when blogs share the items that their readers clicked on, shared and purchased the most – so I made my own Top 10 List from the last month!
1. My Favorite Fall Sweater – this was #1 by a landslide, which is totally justified! This sweater feels like a hug, but is dressy enough to wear anywhere.
2. Hotapei Maxi – this Amazon maxi is comfortable, affordable and yes it has pockets!
3. TopShop Colorblock Sweater – I saw this on another blogger and was so obsessed that I checked the Nordstrom site no less than 30 times to snag my size during the Anniversary Sale. It is gorgeous in person and though it’s not on sale anymore, it’s worth the full price too!
4. Ouges Maxi Dress – Another great Amazon find that comes in a lot of patterns.
5. Maisie Striped Dress – This dress is still available for a whopping $18! Snag it before it’s gone (and it runs big, you can size down one or two sizes).
6. Elsa Cardigan – this one is now sold out, but I found a similar option here.
8. Old Navy Fit & Flare Dress – I think I paid all of $12 for this one, and it is so comfortable and flattering!