I haven’t been to Target to actually try things on in the fitting rooms in forever. But I always love seeing other bloggers do it so I decided to try on whatever looked interesting to me as I walked through the clothing section. Here is what I tried on and what I thought (apologies that the only pictures are downloads from Instagram stories but I was also trying to keep a baby happy so I didn’t really think about that).
1. A New Day Colorblocked Sweater – $17.99 – I loved the colors of this but the L definitely seemed too snug. I’m considering getting it in an XL.
2. A New Day Trench Coat – this was really soft and comfortable but I just wasn’t sure about the lack of buttons. I didn’t love it and I already have other trenches.
3. A New Day Knotted Sweatshirt ($17.99, can only find the Plus Size version online) and Ava & Viv Glitter Joggers ($24.99) – This sweater has a fleece inside and was SO comfortable. I tried on the L and it fit well. The glitter joggers were comfortable, cute and actually long enough on me! I tried them on in an X but ended up buying the 1X because I wanted them to be plenty comfy.
4. Pleather Pants from Who What Wear – these were down to $16 in store and were really comfy (I tried on a 12, that’s what I could find on the clearance rack). However I didn’t like the length/leg opening so I didn’t get them.
5. V Neck Sweater from A New Day (found online in plus size in other colors here) – this was on clearance for $12 and I loved the color but decided against it because I have a lot of similar sweaters already.
6. Bird Print Dress from Xhilaration ($22 in store with the Cartwheel app) – I tried this on in a L and it surprisingly fit well (I never know with Juniors sizing). I wanted to get it so bad but I think I am just too tall for it.
7. Sherpa Sweater from Knox Rose ($27 on clearance, I can’t find it online) – this is an XL and was so comfy. I only said no because I have a lot of cozy wrap sweaters.
And the winner was….Glitter Joggers!