Even if you can’t get out to shop small businesses in person today, there are tons of shops on Etsy and elsewhere online that you can shop from the comfort of your couch. Below is a list of my favorite online small businesses and the discounts they are offering today:
- Royal & Reese: Women’s and Kids Clothes (they have great basics for women and super cute legging/tee sets for boys and girls. The leggings are stretchy and can last your kid for months). Use code SHOPSMALL30 for 30% off your entire purchase.
- Wire & Honey: Feminist/liberal tees for kids and adults. I literally got shirts from here for every kid on my list last year. Use code YOUROCK for 25% off.
- Sweet Bee Studio: An Etsy shop with affordable and chic gifts like monogrammed totes and coasters for the moms in your life that say “Today’s Mystery Mousekatool is Wine.”
- Ava’s Bowtique: This is my favorite place to get hair bows for Maggie. They have something for every occasion and none of them are too over the top. 20% off and free shipping on eligible orders.
- The Mason Jar Boutique: Lots of cute women’s clothes and holiday gear. Use code SHOPSMALL for $10 off a $50 purchase or code SMALLBIZ for $25 off a $100 purchase.
- KeeKee’s Big Adventures: My son loves these books written by a local author.
- Fancy Pants: A local kids consignment shop that allows you to ship through their Instagram page. 25% off today for Small Business Saturday!
- Pink Desert: I have heard great things about this brand’s clothing and swimwear. 20% off with code SHOPSMALL20.