Sephora is one of my favorite places to holiday shop because everyone loves good skincare or makeup but may not be able to buy it for themselves. Here’s my favorites this year for $25 or less:
- Glamspin – this would be such a cute stocking stuffer for a teen girl
- Nourished Nude Lips Duo – Fresh Sugars colored lip balms are my favorite and I am intrigued to try the matching gloss.
- Tarte Lash Essentials Set – I bought this for myself a couple years ago and still use the curler all the time!
- Beauty Unmasked Set – I think this would be a great gift for someone who you may not know as much about5, because everyone likes to have nice skin and it is an amazing value ($80 of product for $20)
- Acai Bowl Nail Polish Collection – I think this would be a cute gift for your workout buddy. After all, real acai bowls don’t hold up in the mail 😉
- Stila Mascara & Eye Liner – this is my absolute favorite eye liner and it is usually $22 just for the liner.
- Clinique Pep your Pout – this is one that I’ve added to my own wishlist, I’ve been wanting to try the Clinique lip products.
- Nest Holiday Scented Candles – in my opinion you can never have too many candles that smell like Christmas trees and sugar cookies.